Take This Quiz About Repairing Asphalt Potholes:
Repairing asphalt potholes is easy to do and with FloMix it is fast and easy to have durable, long-lasting repairs. See if you’re ready now:
- Can you make brownies? YES NO
- Do you own a broom or a leaf blower? YES NO
- Can you lift 30 lbs. or 54 lbs.? Or do you have someone who can help you lift a bucket? YES NO
- Do you have potholes? YES NO
- Do you have, or can you get access to a drill? YES NO
- Do you have one hour to complete the repair? YES NO
- You don’t actually have to be able to make brownies to be able to repair a pothole with FloMix. Mixing up FloMix for repairing asphalt potholes is about as simple as mixing brownies. And you don’t even need an oven.
- Repair with FloMix and there is no need for removal and replacement so you can just sweep up or blow off the excess dirt and debris. A broom takes no technical skill to use.
- If heavy lifting is a problem, we recommend ordering a 3-gallon pail which weighs only 30 lbs. Open the bucket as soon as it is received and remove the 2 half-gallon bottles and topping sand and the components are all lightweight. The components all weigh less than a gallon of milk so this should make it easier to carry the kit.
- You must have a pothole, or you wouldn’t be reading this. The world is full of potholes.
- If you do not have a drill and do not wish to buy one, you can rent tools from any large chain hardware store. Better yet, borrow one from a neighbor.
- If you have time to watch a television show, you have time to fix an asphalt pothole. That’s right, a FloMix repair is complete in about an hour. Depending on your outdoor temperature and humidity, you can finish your repair in as little as 10 minutes. Your repaired pothole can be traveled upon in no time at all. Repairing asphalt potholes can be done by almost anyone!